EON's legendary Business Events Showcases are specifically for people who plan and manage conferences and events for their organisations.
The day is a mind-blowing mix of speaker and entertainer sessions, blended with face-to-face experiential networking sessions.
Put another way, at our event showcases, if you organise conferences and events for your organisation, corporate, government or trade, you will hear, feel, touch and taste what's on offer for your next event.
The event offers a unique opportunity to engage face-to-face with the industries top conference speakers, entertainers, venues and event suppliers brought together in one location just for you.
Block off Thursday 5 September 2019 in your diaries now. Put in leave, get a sick note or pretend you have a day of meetings. Do whatever it takes, but don't miss this year's event.
Seats are limited, so apply to attend now by clicking on the register button below or above in the main menu.
If you are not yet an EON member, apply to join here. Membership is free. Benefits are priceless.
- Complimentary attendance for Event Organisers Network members and accredited registrations.
- Experiential and interactive. Delegates participate, interact, see, touch and feel.
- Vibrant, motivating, inspiring speakers on the platform.
- Side-splitting comedians to complement the networking sessions.
- Memorable entertainment acts.
- Over 120 quality conference venue and event supplier exhibitors.
- Amazing prizes to be won ranging in value from R3 500 to over R20 000.
- First-hand experience of trending event technology - integrated into the programme.
- Hosted at the conveniently located Birchwood Hotel & OR Tambo Conference Centre.
- Complimentary transport option, dependent on take-up.
- Special on-the-day rates exclusive to our members.
- The day is an exciting mix of speaker and entertainer sessions blended with face-to-face experiential networking sessions.
- The networking sessions are table-based and as far as possible exhibitors are encouraged to create an interactive participative experience for delegates.
- Lunch is served and the programme ends in time for delegates to catch a transfer back to their points of departure, or ...
- ... stay a while to enjoy our cocktail session to the cool sounds of DJ Soosh.